Monday, August 22, 2011

Terrific Tiffany

Tiffany Lynn Alvord, born on December 11, 1992 is a popular singer whose popularity was massive due to a loyal following on the internet. You can find her on online videos and mp3s of songs which she has written and composed herself.
She has six brothers five older and one younger.
* All the names of my brothers start with the letter “T” she said, for Travis, Tyler, Thomas, Todd, Trent, and Tevin.
“I was born in California, USA and I still live in California. I’m a 100 percent California Girl!” she said. Being exceptionally intelligent, she graduated from high school last June and completed the 9th and 10th grade in one year.
“I was home-schooled at Connections Academy.com from 8th-12th grade,” she said. An avid sports personality, Tiffany was a gymnast for nine years and competed for the past four years, she has performed in nine plays at the local theatre.
Deriving influences from Taylor Swift, Shania Twain and Michael Buble, she has been writing songs since she was 10-years old. “I took piano when I was in elementary school and I taught myself to play the guitar” she said about her musical background. “I have two guitars. One is an ibanez a200e.
My other guitar is an ibanez ac30nt and I love staying up late singing and writing new songs,” she said. Moreover, Tiffany is the real deal when it comes to singing, saying, “I do not know how to autotune my voice. I do add harmonies of my own voice and combine the tracks.”
She posted her first song on YouTube in April 2008 and as of today, has over 450,000+ YouTube Subscribers. Talking about her acting skills, she said, “I was a photo double for Sofia Vassilieva in the movie My Sister’s Keeper starring Abigail Breslin and Cameron Diaz.”
Tiffany was lucky to taste fame at such a young age, opening for Boyce Avenue on their 2011 Tour (West coast) in February 2011. “I am currently in the studio working on my first fan-funded album of original songs and I’m working with Jake Coco at the Taylor Made Studios recording songs,” she said.She will be going on tour with Alex Goot and Luke Conard from August 26 to September 17 and is really looking forward to taking her music from the internet to a live performance!

(Courtesy - www.tiffanyalvord.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment